Vintage Platinum Art Deco 1.76ct Diamond Ring, Size 4.75 - 8.7g
This gorgeous shimmery 1920s art deco ring is crafted in platinum and features an array of 45 clean white diamonds.
- Measurements: Front size 16.0mm x 16.2mm, Front thickness 7.3mm, Shank thickness 1.3mm, Shank width 1.5mm up to 7.5mm, Weighs 8.7 grams
- Ring size 4.75 (ring is sizeable)
- 1 European cut diamond, F to G color, VVS clarity, 0.85 carats (6.23mm x 6.23mm x 3.46mm)
- 32 Small single cut diamonds, E to H color, VVS clarity, 2.5 to 3 points each, total carat weight approximately 0.85.
- 12 Small single cut diamonds, E to H color, VVS clarity, 0.5 points each, total carat weight approximately 0.06.
- Total diamond carat weight is 1.76 carats
- Acid tested for metal accuracy, platinum
- Includes ring only, no original pouch, box or certificate. Reflection of photography equipment may be visible, you will receive the exact item in the pictures
Looking for a better price? Make us an offer!
Please fill out the form below and let us know which item you are interested in and what your offer may be! We will be in touch shortly.