Antique 14k Yellow Gold & Platinum Victorian Diamond Cluster Ring, Size 8.75 - 6.2g
In excellent condition considering its age, this lovely Victorian ring is crafted in 14k yellow gold with a platinum dome gallery, set with 3 modified oval rose cut diamonds and an array of single cut melee.
- Measurements: Front size 20.0mm x 11.8mm, Front height 5.5mm, Shank width 2.3mm, Shank thickness 1.0mm, Weighs 6.2 grams
- Ring size 8.75
- 3 Modified oval shape rose cut diamonds, totaling 0.75 carats, clarity SI with a silver coated pavilion
- 58 Old single cut melee, estimated at 0.50 carats, Clarity SI2, Color averaged I to J
- Acid tested for metal accuracy, 14k yellow gold & platinum
- Includes ring only, no original pouch, box or certificate. Reflection of photography equipment may be visible, you will receive the exact item in the pictures
Looking for a better price? Make us an offer!
Please fill out the form below and let us know which item you are interested in and what your offer may be! We will be in touch shortly.